What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

South Arm Brew

Peace, Love, Double IPA
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
74734B86-2B3B-4F14-8EBA-97B0E950E7B0.jpeg

Sam Adams Oktoberfest. Moose Jaw Junction, Lark Lake, MI. With the wife

BongoYodeler

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Raspberry Hard Lemonade loving Granddaughter coming out for our son's wedding next month. Ergo, must have some in hand.

View attachment 783143
Do you have your raspberry lemonade recipe written up somewhere on this site? I think I asked you about it one other time but I can't find it. The pics I've seen of it here look so good.

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have your raspberry lemonade recipe written up somewhere on this site? I think I asked you about it one other time but I can't find it. The pics I've seen of it here look so good.
1665171143007.jpeg

If my memory is correct @camonick shared this from @ThirstyPawsHB and I used it as a template to make it myself. It was a hit with a lot of friends on a camping trip. The friends at HB club said it was far better than a Mikes Hard Lemonade. So I would say it’s a win & a solid recipe.

ThirstyPawsHB

Canines good. Humans bad.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 783152
If my memory is correct @camonick shared this from @ThirstyPawsHB and I used it as a template to make it myself. It was a hit with a lot of friends on a camping trip. The friends at HB club said it was far better than a Mikes Hard Lemonade. So I would say it’s a win & a solid recipe.
That's the one! Tweek it as you see fit.

Inaugural test of the converted cooler. Doing a French Toast Stout for the middle boy, my dark beer lover.

PXL_20221007_191807980~2.jpg

Latest posts