What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

buckinin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Teddy Roosevelt American Badass Wheat IPA. Tailgating before the MSU Northern/Rocky Mountain College game. One of our grandsons is a wide receiver for Northern.View attachment 781778

That is awesome can art!!!!

OT: zombie dust
image.jpg

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Teddy Roosevelt American Badass Wheat IPA. Tailgating before the MSU Northern/Rocky Mountain College game. One of our grandsons is a wide receiver for Northern.View attachment 781778
My wife’s mom and dad went to Rocky Mountain College.
HB Irish Stout
E84A2F88-778D-44D8-BCD2-AC46A3C8A805.jpeg

Rish

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I woulda got the gallon! Can't have too many pickles!😉🍻
When in town finally got back to Polish town. 3 bags of groceries for $50. Pierogi's, pickles, sauerkraut and about ten pounds of sausage for the game tomorrow.
View attachment 781823
Too tempting not to sample. Oddly the jar of pickles is $4.69. The gallon jar? $4.69. Pint? $4.69.

Section1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Do you detect any off flavors? Judges scoresheet said he got diacetyl (butter) in the flavor but not aroma. I disagree.
I sure didn't detect any off flavors. I sometimes wonder about what judges taste. Not complaining just wondering is all. There was no "butter" in what you sent me. It was actually one of the best I've had.

bwible

I drink, and I know things
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
HB British Strong Ale. 7.2%, hopped with Jester, Olicana T45 and Opus.

Two gripes: I should have pushed the bitterness a touch higher, and despite using Protafloc, Brausol, filtering AND keg fining with gelatine, it's still cloudy as all hell.

Otherwise great.

PXL-20220925-133756673-PORTRAIT.jpg
What yeast, just out of curiosity?