What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

CaddyWampus

Reaction score
@BrewinInPA never had Glen Moray. I’ve been enjoying a bottle of Springbank 10 the last couple days. I have to drive about 45 minutes one way to access a nice scotch selection. I’ve got Glen Allachie on the list and I will add Glen Moray also.

BrewinInPA

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@BrewinInPA never had Glen Moray. I’ve been enjoying a bottle of Springbank 10 the last couple days. I have to drive about 45 minutes one way to access a nice scotch selection. I’ve got Glen Allachie on the list and I will add Glen Moray also.
It was on sale at Pennsylvania ABC for $33.99 this month so I bought a case of 6. Had to drive all over DelCo to find a store that had it in stock. The Singleton is also fantastic for the money.

BrewinInPA

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my... if Springbank is your dram, you might not be as impressed with this lol

1634685033828.png

BrewinInPA

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@CaddyWampus NC allows direct shipping of spirits ... check online, might save you a lot of driving

grampamark

Icons clast. Inquire within.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The lighting in that photo makes that bottle look like a botched photoshop.
Now that you mention it, it does. There’s a light fixture just above and to the left of the bottle and another one above and just to the right. There’s also the glass tile backsplash that‘s highly reflective.

wetmk

Reaction score