Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
D8F82968-C5BB-42C8-846A-ED8D52358813.jpeg
BC86C0E2-FBE6-47D5-9E27-42A2D5BEE6FB.jpeg
These and split a couple of other IPAs with my father in-law that were not pictured. Minutes after opening and enjoying the DDH Double Citra Daydream I sliced my hand making dinner. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Probably enough to get stitches but I’m not dealing with the urgent care and ER issues, let alone waiting for hours to be seen. My mother in-law was a nurse and helped me clean it and put steri strips on. Plus she took over finishing dinner as I tried to stop the bleeding. 😳Fingers crossed it does the trick.

orionol73

Reaction score
did not know HAAS has their own brewery? How was it? Curious. An all LUPOMAX IPA - does it say which hops were used? Lots of questions lol - very intrigued.
Untitled Arts has a brewery in Wisconsin and looks like they did a collab with just HAAS lupomax hops. It was citra and mosaic lupomax with Nelson. Good beer

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 746123View attachment 746124These and split a couple of other IPAs with my father in-law that were not pictured. Minutes after opening and enjoying the DDH Double Citra Daydream I sliced my hand making dinner. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Probably enough to get stitches but I’m not dealing with the urgent care and ER issues, let alone waiting for hours to be seen. My mother in-law was a nurse and helped me clean it and put steri strips on. Plus she took over finishing dinner as I tried to stop the bleeding. 😳Fingers crossed it does the trick.
Super glue works good.