What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

BrewinInPA

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Don't do it, they're on the cusp. ;) But seriously, I've been rooting for them for for over 50 years and I refuse to give up, I must have blue blood, (or rocks in my head).
I know how you feel...I ditched the Redskins because their owner is such a sphincter. It's true, I've seen him sphinct...

It's only cool so long as you always refer to them as the "New York Football Giants"

Dgallo

If you ain’t first, you’re last Ricky Bobby
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! We are about 2-3 weeks away from when the browns by me start running. I’ll be floating eggs from then untl November 30th. After that I throw spoons and go “walleye” fishing, aka catch and release trout lol

SanJuanWorm

Beer. Because you can’t drink bacon.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
3 Sons collab with Kings Brewing out of So Cal. Doesn’t matter how you take the photo the color looks funky. This one is just ok.
The second picture with the two glasses looks a lot better than the first...the first one looks like the water in my carpet cleaner!! 🤣 🤮

SanJuanWorm

Beer. Because you can’t drink bacon.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! We are about 2-3 weeks away from when the browns by me start running. I’ll be floating eggs from then untl November 30th. After that I throw spoons and go “walleye” fishing, aka catch and release trout lol
Cool! Ya our Browns are redding like crazy right now, and it's been tough watching folks fishing them. Sigh. I personally try not to if I can see the redd, but sometimes they are pretty well-hidden! 🎣 😀