What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

mattmmille

Reaction score
Okay, got through the messy part of straining the grounds and I'm now enjoying a little Cafe' au Lait made with half 1% milk and half cold-brewed French roast coffee concentrate. I have enough left for another huge cup, plus a half gallon carboy filled to the rim, in the refrigerator. Grounds composted. I feel so "green".

DSC05000.jpg

DSC04999.jpg

Hello

Reaction score
Last bottle of 9 month old apfelwein that was kept cold so it didn't explode. Added a tsp of honey. It went down it three sips.

#wastedwednesday

ab3642

Reaction score
Gave this a shot. I figured the wasabi would be interesting. Definitely a pretty solid IPA.

1402529294370.jpg

Ridire

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
RV all geared up for the Father's Day weekend camping trip...which has now been cancelled due to a Saturday funeral. Not really happy right now. Beer will begin once kids go to bed.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Hello

Reaction score
RV all geared up for the Father's Day weekend camping trip...which has now been cancelled due to a Saturday funeral. Not really happy right now. Beer will begin once kids go to bed.

I fat fingered the "like" on that. I'm sorry the trip is cancelled.

mattmmille

Reaction score

Sorry for the loss and the plan changes...sucks. I hope you can find time to reschedule soon.

plath

Reaction score
That stinks ridire :(.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402532094.795407.jpg
Not sure on this one. It sure is drinkable for 10.5% though.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ridire

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Guilty of the same thing, saw ready to go....... crap!

Sorry for the loss Ridire.

Haha , it's all good. I'm just being whiny bitch right now. But now that I've got some alone time with the Tigers game and my Norm, the mood is back to stable. We need to have a serious talk with our family members about dying this time of year. Last years first trip of the season was cut short due to a death in the family, too.

Hello

Reaction score
Steak, sautéed mushrooms and broccoli with my first Hoptimum of the season. Better than I remember. :)
Minus the mushrooms, I want so bad!
Guilty of the same thing, saw ready to go....... crap!

Sorry for the loss Ridire.

I like it when so some does the same silly things I do. I'm too stupid to be in this alone, I think.

plath

Reaction score
I need to stick some apfelwein in the fridge. I wish I had some chilled- it sounds good tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew