What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

BUCKNUTS

Reaction score
photo_2.jpg
3 Floyd's Arctic Panzer Wolf was much better

BUCKNUTS

Reaction score
photo_3.jpg
3 Floyd's Black Heart for me this was better than Arctic Panzer Wolf. I know they say it's an English IPA but English IPA suck and this was delicious.

drainbamage

Keep HBT weird.
Reaction score
St. Arnold Elissa, first beer out of a care package from cody6173. Thanks dude!

Sent from my iThingy using a series of tubes.

Remmy

Drink First, Ask Questions Later
Reaction score
NEBCO Gold Stock with my own medium-rare double burger with peppers and onions. And brew day is over. Smacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399152431.286057.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399152444.623389.jpg

Spraentart

Reaction score
First time I've ever been "Remmy-smacked" on a brew day. I just finished brewing. I think I'll take a nap now.

Sent from the Bat Cave

onetoeddogbrewery

Reaction score
That's only 1/3rd of my driveway. If I see someone coming down without authorization, the shells start flying. :D

I live in the inner city of Houston, we have a standing order at the casa anyone between the ages of 18 and 80 after the sun goes down that knocks at the door is met with a Remington 870. I need to hurry up and move back to the country

prestige worldwide, bungs and holes

W0GWT

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399158334.974990.jpg
Lagunitas IPA, waiting for the grill to heat up after a long day of cursing at the lawn mower. Yep, finally feels like spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I live in the inner city of Houston, we have a standing order at the casa anyone between the ages of 18 and 80 after the sun goes down that knocks at the door is met with a Remington 870. I need to hurry up and move back to the country

prestige worldwide, bungs and holes
for years I answered my door with the sawed off handle end of an aluminum bat (the same one that took my teeth), big knife, or some other seriously damaging instrument. being paranoid sucks. having legitimate reason for being paranoids sucks a lot more.

having a Bancreagie from Brau Brothers, a "Peated Scotch Ale".

SupervisingChildren

Reaction score
for years I answered my door with the sawed off handle end of an aluminum bat (the same one that took my teeth), big knife, or some other seriously damaging instrument. being paranoid sucks. having legitimate reason for being paranoids sucks a lot more.

having a Bancreagie from Brau Brothers, a "Peated Scotch Ale".

Reminds me of being robbed at knifepoint while delivering years ago. One kid pulled out a bowie knife and another had a small knife. Same day as my first born's 3d ultrasound, and day before SWMBO's grandma's wake.
After that, the wind would blow a tree and I'd be wigging out.
HB strawberry blonde again after finally eating.

SupervisingChildren

Reaction score
Rut Roe. Just got a text - "Hey, 'Joe' is having his bachelor party tonight. Pick you up in 20". No good can come of this.

All good things can come of that.
No good thing comes from "hey, you're coming with me on Saturday to Utica still, right?"
I don't recall signing up for that...

mattmmille

Reaction score
Wow...a little sweet, but big hops and 9% ABV! And I have 5 gallons of IPA from The Big Brew today, all grain, BIAB. Had some pasta and homemade meatballs and a nap. Good to go!

DSC04636.jpg