What are YOU doing for St.Patrick's Day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamhimself

Reaction score
Haven't quite decided yet... I will be in Houston and was thinking about hitting up the pubs with some friends.

I see gallons of Guinness and Irish car bombs in my future. :cross:

I'm in Houston too... Hitting up bar near my house called The Petrol Station. Absolutely no green beer at this joint, just beers like Avery IPA, Victory Storm King Stout, Brewdog Paradox, etc. Plus one of the reps from Brewdog is going to be there.

I'm in Houston too... Hitting up bar near my house called The Petrol Station. Absolutely no green beer at this joint, just beers like Avery IPA, Victory Storm King Stout, Brewdog Paradox, etc. Plus one of the reps from Brewdog is going to be there.

I am in the Clear Lake area. Sherlock's and Molly's of course :)

Going to a German restaurant to eat some thuringers and drink a couple liters of Ayinger Jahrhundert. :mug:

Sláinte!

Corned beef, potatoes and cabbage for dinner at home.

Don't care for Guiness, but do have some Descheutes Stout.

Would have liked to stay home today and cooked the corned beef in my smoker, but taking the day off for meat wasn't going to fly. So it's in the crock pot and I'll finish it off in the oven later.

Brewing, cooking corned beef and cabbage, and drinking a couple of beers. Followed by a hockey game (just a scrimmage, really) and then a stop out at our sponsor bar for corned beef and cabbage and beer.

Hockey, brewing, corned beef, and beer. It's like heaven. :rockin:

Finished with classes at noon. I have some Guinness Extra Stout that I will be drinking soon followed by heading out with some friends.

I actually have my homebrewers meeting tonight (every 3rd wed. of the month) I assume the brewpub we meet at will be rocking a stout of some sort. For the meeting I'm brining my Vanilla Porter and Pliny Clone, not Irish at all but hey, it's beer.

I almost forgot: I'm also drinking a 1/2 yard of Guinness.

Picturestogothrough202.jpg

Going to celebrate today with my first bottle of Nyarlathotep (I)IIPA and possibly a Sierra Nevada Bigfoot (amongst many other homebrews).

haha classic.

I'm working for another 56 minutes. Then home, bring dog to the dog park for some exercise/socialization. Home again for some homebrewed stout.

Made the wise decision to go to class tonight, when its only once a week, you really don't have an excuse. Done at 10 then heading to McCouls for a couple pints of Guiness. But there is the slight chance that I am currently drinking a guiness in the library, not saying, Im just saying.

Back