What a wonderful night for a beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hound_Dog

Reaction score
Right now I'm brewing Orfy's Mild Mannered ale (or something close to it). It's about 65 outside with a cool light breeze. I'm sipping on a New Belgium Hoptober, and life could not be better right now.

I'm thinking It should be dubbed the Mild Fall Evening Ale.

Agreed. Broke out a growler of my Old Peculier Clone for a kickball game tonight- I had a crazy day at work, show up at the game, start drinking. And we won, against the undefeated team. It was just what I needed.

awesome. I had no idea that kickball leagues existed.

Neither did I.

Played correctly, you are encouraged to bring your beer on the field, and occasionally try to kick and run with a beer in your hand. Kegs have been known to show up.

That's the kind of kickball leagues there are :rockin:

We drink beer at the summer kickball league I'm in too, but at one game last month a police officer actually came and made people dump out their beer! Can you believe that? Lame. It wasn't due to any complaints, I think he was just driving by and decided to investigate.

Neither did I.

Played correctly, you are encouraged to bring your beer on the field, and occasionally try to kick and run with a beer in your hand. Kegs have been known to show up.

That's the kind of kickball leagues there are :rockin:

This sounds quite a bit like the Ultimate Frisbee league in Atlanta...

Where's FlyAngler? I'm suprised he hasbn't chimed in regarding his enjoyment of beverages on the field of play. An enjoyment I certainly share.

I did notice that drinking on the field was encouraged in the softball league in Crested Butte.

Where's FlyAngler? I'm suprised he hasbn't chimed in regarding his enjoyment of beverages on the field of play. An enjoyment I certainly share.

You rang? :D

To be fair, we do all our drinking when the whistle blows at the end of 80 minutes and while the B-siders do their thing.

It's all business during a match.

Latest posts

Back