What a Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am exhausted but in good way if that is possible.

The day started with a gun safety course which after 3 hours ended with an hour and a half at the range. Home to brew Yoopers DFH 60 with my FIL. Then cleaned up my gun. I guess it doesn't sound like much but it was a lot on a Sunday for me. Best of all it was all stuff I wanted to do , been a while since I could say that.:ban:

Sitting here with a SNPA homebrew, chilling (By Myself!!!)

I hope you all had a great Sunday too!

Cheers!!! :mug:
Chris

Hard to beat a day at the range. What do you have for a firearm?

I have a Springfield XD40, a Kahr K40, a Ruger SP101 and a Ruger GP100 (.357 Stainless Revolvers). They are fun to shoot.

The day started with a gun safety course which after 3 hours ended with an hour and a half at the range.

Chris

I have to do that one day and it really frosts my ass. When Canada came up with gun (population) control, they grandfathered all of us who were already hunters. The caveat is that we could only have a possession certificate unless we could prove that we'd had a gun course. So if I want to buy another firearm, I have to take a hunter's safety course. Unless, of course, you're one of those Canadian citizens who are a little uneasy about the gov having a list of all your firearms and where they're stored. Those miscreants who have no respect for the law sometimes buy firearms from other subversives and undermine the whole process of making our streets safer from.... uh,... hunters and farmers.

Sorry for the rant, Chris, nothing wrong with taking a safety course. I just hate having it rammed down my throat for the 'privilege' of having firearms. I'll stop now.

I have to do that one day and it really frosts my ass. When Canada came up with gun (population) control, they grandfathered all of us who were already hunters. The caveat is that we could only have a possession certificate unless we could prove that we'd had a gun course. So if I want to buy another firearm, I have to take a hunter's safety course. Unless, of course, you're one of those Canadian citizens who are a little uneasy about the gov having a list of all your firearms and where they're stored. Those miscreants who have no respect for the law sometimes buy firearms from other subversives and undermine the whole process of making our streets safer from.... uh,... hunters and farmers.

Sorry for the rant, Chris, nothing wrong with taking a safety course. I just hate having it rammed down my throat for the 'privilege' of having firearms. I'll stop now.

For us here in the states you don't need a safety course to buy guns. In most states you just need them for a hunting license or a concealed weapons permit.

Ed my gun is a SW 357 (Stainless Revolver as well) which is far to big and heavy to conceal, so I will be shopping for another :)

Ed my gun is a SW 357 (Stainless Revolver as well) which is far to big and heavy to conceal, so I will be shopping for another :)

The Kahr K40 is very concealable. 7 rounds of .40 S&W

27400.jpg

Back