went to my first homebrew club meeting tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EineProsit

Reaction score
Went to my first homebrew club meeting tonight. I've never been anywhere I felt so welcomed. I highly recommend anybody getting into the homebrewing hobby to sign up and attend right away. You'll get some great feedback on your homebrew and get to sample a lot of your fellow members successes and failures. I'm already planning to bring a double Bock and a California strong ale to the next meeting :mug:

Good for you. A good homebrew club is a great place to learn tips on how to improve your brewing. After nearly 20 years of brewing, I joined a club about a year ago. I've learned a few things about brewing, I've made some friends, and I've been inspired to brew different styles.

The great thing about most homebrewers is that we are passionate about our hobby. We love to share ideas, recipes, and beer.

Nice. I would like to do the same, but I think alot of the local brewers are pretty far from me. Will have to just go the length to join the club though. Congrats, :):tank:

I've been thinking of doing the same for quite a while, but gonna have to move soon so I figure I will make the jump when I get settled in my new local.

Back