Welp... My year is still going well. Scored Sam Adams Utopias

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mister704

Reaction score
Well...

I have been after this beer for years. Have only in very small increments have I tasted it and I mean not even the size of a pill cup.

Well today I have lucked up and scored my very on bottle...HEFTY price tag but I plan to reuse the bottle and such. It will be a special occasion before I ever even open it to taste it.

But I cannot wait. Might drink for my 5yr anniversary.

MmJxNlG.jpg

I have tried it once, (I did not score the bottle)

but now, at least on our area, they are not even making it past the distributors. The distributors are giving them away to private auctions, or as gifts.

So annoying. but then again, while it was good, it is not really a beer I would buy, for the price.

This is the only beer I've sought out. When the 10 year anniversary came out I drove an hour away and paid $25 for a 1 ounce pour... It was really, really, good and worth the venture and expense. I hope to add a bottle to my cellar one day but I'm not one to go great lengths for beer so it probably wont happen. Which is ok. :)

Great score man. Enjoy that stuff!!! :mug:

Back