Well.... Sold my bike *sniff*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
07 SV1000s

She was a beaut! Fast as hell, smooth, sipped gas. The guy got a smoking deal as I need to be rid of the payment, dont owe much on it and just need ig gone now.

One of my favorite things is the Pearl Black paint. Im going to paint a car that color one day.

Ill post some pics of it tomorrow.

*puts on endless love*

Rather sad to sell a bike. Even though I'd had already purchased a replacement, letting go of my GPZ wasn't easy.

You know, the best way to cure that remorse is to buy another! :)

I was torn between a new car or another bike (haven't had one for 3 years and it's been a long three years). I decided to get a new car but I'll prb pickup a cheap bike sometime soon.

Had to get rid of my bike last week...kinda sucked. Now I just have to get rid of pink motorcycle helmet and will be able to move on! Won't be able to have a bike for a few years while i do a bit of saving some mooney.

I'm sorry to hear this. I sold my old dirt bike to pay off bills thinking, I'll get another in a couple years, I REALLY hope I do but no guarantees. I will be up for a new vehicle next year or the year after, I thinking bout keeping my beater truck and going with a bike, but its a 98 and I'd hate to buy a bike, then my truck die mid winter!

Sorry for your loss! I had to go for almost five years without a bike while I healed from a bad wreak. I knew I wanted to get back on one and cannot imagine like without a bike.

Back