Weldless Thermowell source?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordie

Reaction score
you could use one of the thermowells from here
St. Patrick's of Texas
or this seller on ebay has some good deals
THERMOWELL 304ss 1/2" FPT x 2-1/2"L x 1/2" MTP <279ER21 - eBay (item 200253657281 end time Oct-10-08 13:28:11 PDT)

look at his other items he has several lengths. I have ordered from both of those places and they are both decent quality, st pats are a little better as far as build quality but the ones on ebay are a pretty good deal and still built very nice. I am happy with the quality from both sources.

The best place to get anything related to measuring anything (temp, press, force, etc.) is Omega.com. Here is a link to fairly inexpensive and very nice thermowells:

http://www.omega.com/toc_asp/frameset.html?book=Temperature&file=260_Commodity

They also have very expensive ones if you want something nicer. They also have about a million thermocouples that would be a nice upgrade to any of the Love/Ronco supplied ones and are made to fit perfectly in the thermowell. I am a chemical engineer and Omega has everything I need for my job.

OMG, St. Patrick's of Texas has the WORST WEBSITE EVER. And I've seen a lot of bad websites...

I can't vouch for Brewer's Hardware, but I'm going with them for my sanke fermenter conversion kits for sure.

Back