Welder please?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loodachris

12th man loud and proud!
Reaction score
Does anyone know a welder that can weld stainless steel? I have an element kit mounted on the side of the BK for my keggle but would like to go with a tri clamp fitting so I can clean my keggle without dragging wires and such. If you know someone in the Tacoma/Spanaway/Puyallup area please reply to this post with some contact info.

Actually need someone who can punch a bigger hole in the keggle as well. I just have a 1" hole for the element and would need at least a 1.5" hole for the brewers hardware element kit or a 2" hole for the stilldragon.com depending on which kit I go with. Thanks

Chris

I have yet to find anyone so far. I sent an email to at least 5 people from Craigslist and only got one response. That person can weld but not punch a bigger hole so he's out. I have heard of shoreline but have no idea how far from Spanaway (98387) that is. Let me know a price for cutting a bigger hole and welding and if it's worth it considering the drive will probably kill me then lets do it. Pm me please.

How did the welder search go? I'm currently looking for one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I got welding done by acidrain the member who posted above and the work he did is fantastic! Stand up guy and quality work and I also have him doing another small job for me now. I would recommend him and his work to anyone looking for welding.

Back