We are two guys from Australia and we come to you with something unique + 50% off!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oeck

Sponsor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My friend and I put our life savings and over two years of our lives building a product we wanted to exist. We launched last year to very good reviews and we wanted to offer HomebrewTalk members a special pricing offer to our service.

Our business is Oeck and it is a unique VPN solution aimed at providing a high level of privacy and ease of use when unblocking the internet, as well as some very handy features for the home user. We purchased all of our own hardware ( including the routers ) and have gone to great lengths to make our solution as versatile and as easy to use as possible.

We offer a completely FREE 3-day trial ( we don't ask for payment details ) in order for you to try our service. If you like it and wish to continue with us, please use the coupon code -

welovebeer

This will give you two years of our service for the price of one!
Normally $143.28 - Now just $83.58 for HomebrewTalk members.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reply to this thread and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner. Most of the information can be found on our website, but here are some quick links to our most viewed pages;

Our Features - What makes us different.

Privacy Policy - What you need to know.

FAQ - Technical information.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I hope to get to know everyone here.

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Just a quick bump before this deal runs out. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

Back