Watching Walking Dead tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjedifishx

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going to be watching the new episode of walking dead tonight while enjoying a fresh home brew?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

has the 4th season even been worth keeping up with?

after last season (3rd), i figured i'd wait till each full season comes out cause i got so fed up with the dragging out of the last half of the season. .

has the 4th season even been worth keeping up with?

after last season (3rd), i figured i'd wait till each full season comes out cause i got so fed up with the dragging out of the last half of the season. .

This is what I decided to do with Mad Men. I know what you mean.

I would definitely catch up to at least the mid season finale cuz there's something big that happens

I'm still sad about Breaking Bad being over, but The Walking Dead has almost filled that role for me now. I'm loving it and now that i'm caught up, i'll be watching weekly with all you other Dead fans!

Yeah breaking bad was a good one too. Sunday nights have become like holiday for me. It was walking dead, then football, and now walking dead again lol

2nd season was a snoozefest, 3rd was better, and the 4th is definitely worth watching. Greg Nicotero has really done a good job with it so far.

Back