Watch out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorowdy

Reaction score
For people riding motorcycles. Sorry for being a debbie downer need to vent a little. Just got some bad news. A mentor and more importantly a friend died coming home from Sturgis. We had been through hell together. Mainline piping is brutal. It feels like I lost a brother. For years I looked up to this man the only people I thought of in higher regards were and are family members.
I found out at lunch and the rest of my day was screwed I meandered around like a zombie.
Be careful out there everyone.
On the plus side he died doing what he loved. Coming home from one of the worlds greatest parties. Better on a bike or in a ditch or on a bed.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. A decade on the ambulance and I sure saw what can happen when a cage meets a scooter. Taught me to definitely watch when I am driving.

Hard to lose a friend and mentor, it is a small consolation but he did leave the earth loving doing what he loved.

Back