Washington Post - March Beer Madness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Reaction score
For those who can access the Washington Post Wednesday Food section (try on-line version if you can't get a hard copy), they have their annual blind beer tasting/rating event posted. This year they have gone from 32 to 64 beers and divided the divisions by Malt, Fruit and Spice, Hops and Roast. I don't follow bball, so this is my March Madness.

Cheers:mug:

pretty cool stuff, can't wait to see how that bracket plays out. anyone want to start a hbtalk pool?

churchkey, where they held the event is a *fantastic* bar -- highly recommended for those who find themselves in the district. and, mercifully, within stumbling distance of where i live.

oh, and shoutout to my fellow greater-dc area brewers!

That's a pretty awesome format for a grand beer review as well as some brilliant marketing to get people to follow the paper for a length of time. My only complaint is that with "play in tastings" they could have upped the number to 68 beers. :)

How long do they take to reveal the final four and the national champ?

Back