Warrior APA dry hop suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avanmun

Reaction score
I brewed a single hop Warrior APA and am looking for some suggestions on dry hop additions. I was reluctant to dry hop with Warrior as reviews tend to be a little negative on overall flavor and aroma. Recipe follows.

Specialty Grains
.75 lb carapils
.25 lb caramel 120

6 lb Pilsen LME
1 lb Amber DME

1 oz Warrior 60 min
1 oz Warrior 10 min
1 oz Warrior 1 min

Dry hop?????

Thanks for any feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I dryhopped my second batch with Worrier. I don't remember much about the outcome since it was so long ago, but that tells me that it wasn't great or bad. Since you are already going for the single hop I would say go for it! You're going to get some aroma from the late additions, why not see what it's aroma profile is by itself?

I dryhopped my second batch with Worrier. I don't remember much about the outcome since it was so long ago, but that tells me that it wasn't great or bad. Since you are already going for the single hop I would say go for it! You're going to get some aroma from the late additions, why not see what it's aroma profile is by itself?

Agreed. I am a fan of single hopped beers to get a sense of what a variety is all about.

Latest posts

Back