Waresdirect

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimba009

Reaction score
Anybody order from waresdirect? I bought a 60 qt ss stockpot on monday and the damn thing still hasn't shipped!:mad: I wanted to do full boil AG without multiple pots this weekend! The extra time for using three pots is rank!

I ordered an AL pot from them on a Sunday, and got it on that Friday.

I think I remember the tracking information emailing out late. So maybe your stuff shipped, but they are just not telling you.

Most of the companies like WaresDirect and Instawares have the pots drop shipped from the manufacturer. So if you ordered from either of those it comes from the same warehouse. WaresDirect did not send me a shipping confirmation when I ordered from them but Instawares did. Instawares was a bit cheaper FYI.

Thanks for the reassurances folks. What shipping company do they use? Waresdirect was cheaper this time, even with shipping.:D

Was it this one? That's the only 60qt S/S pot I see on their site.

WaresDirect.com said:
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT and may have extended lead times. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once the order is confirmed at the warehouse. Special Orders cannot be cancelled or returned. Thank you.

Could explain the delay.

-Joe

Back