WANTED: Neomexicana Seeds!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yanick74

Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for seeds of Neo-Mexican hops, if someone have some and want to make an exchange, Here in the latitude 21 ° North, please write me.

Thank you. :mug:

Hello, unfortunately I can only access seeds by mail, the rhizomes are not allowed here. :(

That's a bummer. I unfortunately can't help you out. Responding to bump your post so someone hopefully sees it. Is it an agriculture law that limits them?

Hello, all new species that enter the country must meet an immense series of phytosanitary requirements to enter the country, In other words: an infinite process carried out by an immensely corrupt and inefficient mafia. :(

I'm looking for Neo-Mexican hop seeds as well!! Hoping to start some breeding experiments in South Florida.

We have Plants available, but not seed. We obtained the plant material before they were taken private out west. I'm not sure you're going to find any other plants/rhizomes/seed in the market.

We have Neo1, Willow Creek, Multi-head, and Amalia available year-round.

Hello, all new species that enter the country must meet an immense series of phytosanitary requirements to enter the country, In other words: an infinite process carried out by an immensely corrupt and inefficient mafia. :(

Where are you located?

Where are you located?

Thank you very much for your offer, I am in Yucatan Mexico, when a friend visits USA I will ask him some rhizomes from you. The problem is that they lose interest in bringing it when they know who the family is the hops and explain this in customs.

If sent with phytosanitary certificate is a possibility, but is very complicated.

thanks!!!

Hello everyone, the season begins where the seeds mature, please if someone has Neomexicana seeds that wants to trade, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have tried everywhere and I have not had success in this species yet. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you! :rockin:

Back