Want to travel to Italy - suggestions for group

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conpewter

Reaction score
My wife and I have never traveled out of North America and we want to go to Italy. I don't want the hassle of booking hotels, renting a car etc on my first international trip so I was thinking of going with some sort of group. We both have our passports now and I was just hoping to get some suggestions on how to go about this.

I've been on two trips with EF Tours (one to Spain, the other to Rome and Paris) which were good. Nice balance of doing the site seeing thing and going out exploring on your own. It is a student tour thing, but on both tours there were other groups of people not involved with any school.

I've been on two trips with EF Tours (one to Spain, the other to Rome and Paris) which were good. Nice balance of doing the site seeing thing and going out exploring on your own. It is a student tour thing, but on both tours there were other groups of people not involved with any school.

Cool, I was looking in to their website and though my wife is a teacher I don't know if there are any tours for us. Looks like you plan the tour and get students to go along with you.

Back