Want to make mead - help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomchukj

Reaction score
So i am thinking I want to make mead but am thinking of finding locally sourced honey. Is there anyone that has a good resource to find bee farms in a particular area?

So i am thinking I want to make mead but am thinking of finding locally sourced honey. Is there anyone that has a good resource to find bee farms in a particular area?
Sometimes I find local honey at farmers markets, local farmstands and small grocery stores, but it likely would be best to search the net to see if there's an apiary close to you. Let us know how you make out.

Sometimes I find local honey at farmers markets, local farmstands and small grocery stores, but it likely would be best to search the net to see if there's an apiary close to you. Let us know how you make out.

Thanks will do. I did a google search but it isn't like I can find reviews to see how reputable honey sites are. I was more looking to see what others used. Thanks again both of you.

Back