• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WANT TO BUY SPIKE CF10 ACCESSORIES CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmb11

Reaction score
I just purchased a Spike Conical CF10 and would like to buy -
1. Temp Control Coil
2. Conical jacket
3 Short Leg Extensions
4. Conical Heater

I've got a spare CF10 jacket and I'll be pulling a majority of the TC100 package off of mine when my new controller setup comes in (hopefully within a week or so). I'm keeping the coil and thermowell though. There's a listing on one of the FB groups for 3 basically new CF10 coils, not sure if they'll split them up or not.

I've got a spare CF10 jacket and I'll be pulling a majority of the TC100 package off of mine when my new controller setup comes in (hopefully within a week or so). I'm keeping the coil and thermowell though. There's a listing on one of the FB groups for 3 basically new CF10 coils, not sure if they'll split them up or not.
Depending on cost and shipping, I’d be interested in the

I’m interested in your CF10 jacket. Do you have photo and cost plus shipping to 32176 ? Thanks

Back