• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy: 1/2" Female cam lock X 1/2" male barb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runs4beer

Reaction score
Anyone have (4) or (6) extra SS 1/2" Female cam lock X 1/2" male barb that they want to sell?

Or

If someone knows of a place that has them in stock at a reasonable price ($6-7 each) I'd love to know about it.

Bargain fittings is out of stock as well as proflow dynamics (P.D. just emailed they'll have next week but still).

If you have a 3 Male Cam groove x 1/2 Female NPT I'd take those too.
Thanks.

camlockc-120x120.jpg

I have four SS 1/2" Female cam lock X 1/2" male barbs that I can part with. Since they are used, say $5 each + shipping?

I'm sorry, soon after I posted this I found a thread relating to cam locks. Bargain fittings pointed out a work around so I ordered a different item plus a few other things. If i just needed these then I cancel my order and take yours.
Thank you very much for responding thought!

Back