Want: Any Surly, Russian River, Alpine or some Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylefree

Reaction score
I have:
Hopslam 6pk
Zombie Dust 6pk
Gumballhead 6pk

I'm near Chicago, so give me some Surly, Russian river, alpine or anything I can't get here. I can get my hands on some stuff for you too!

I can get Pliny and some RR sours, and Alpine.

I'm interested in Hopslam and Zombie Dust

PM if you are still looking, thanks!

kylefree said:
I have:
Hopslam 6pk
Zombie Dust 6pk
Gumballhead 6pk

I'm near Chicago, so give me some Surly, Russian river, alpine or anything I can't get here. I can get my hands on some stuff for you too!

Are you interested in New England Brewing Co. Ghandi Bot. It's an excellent DIPA just some people haven't heard of it. I also have nugget nectar and I also have access to tons of DFH 120. An last but not least I may have a Westy 12 to trade

U can get 21st amendment, basically anything available to Ct and Ny

All of this has actually been recently traded, I got some nugget nectar recently and it's terrific.

As far as what you've got to offer, some of those sound awesome, what would you want from me? I can get beers from new holland - imperial hatter, dragons milk. Great divide - yeti, espresso oak yeti, old ruffian (amazing barley wine) 3F - anything, as I can go directly to the brewery, founders - I should be getting CBS at the store I work at so there's that, Regular breakfast stout, green flash - hop head red, west coast IPA, palette wrecker, but primarily Midwest stuff or some west coast stuff you can't get up there

kylefree said:
All of this has actually been recently traded, I got some nugget nectar recently and it's terrific.

As far as what you've got to offer, some of those sound awesome, what would you want from me? I can get beers from new holland - imperial hatter, dragons milk. Great divide - yeti, espresso oak yeti, old ruffian (amazing barley wine) 3F - anything, as I can go directly to the brewery, founders - I should be getting CBS at the store I work at so there's that, Regular breakfast stout, green flash - hop head red, west coast IPA, palette wrecker, but primarily Midwest stuff or some west coast stuff you can't get up there

I'm interested in some 3 Floyd's stuff. Pm me with what your interested an maybe we can work something out

Back