Walmart Distilled Water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwible

I drink, and I know things
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know the chemistry numbers for this or how you would enter it in Bru’n Water or water chemistry program? Do you enter it the same as RO water?

Thanks!

3BB03AB5-8888-4450-AA36-16D30D2C5AD0.jpeg

Why don't you get the bottled waters that you can find the analysis on the label or on their website?

RO water and distilled are not the same.

I'd think distilled water will have very little if anything in it other than water.

Anybody know the chemistry numbers for this or how you would enter it in Bru’n Water or water chemistry program? Do you enter it the same as RO water?

Thanks!

View attachment 742393
In Bru’n Water there is an option when you’re specifying your dilution percentage whether you’re using RO or distilled water. Distilled water should basically be zeros across the board. Enter 100% for your dilution rate.

@camonick 's got it.
You can generally treat good RO as a blank slate as well. Check it with a cheap TDS meter to make sure the filters were working properly.

Back