Wal-Mart Bingo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
Someone sent me this in an email. It may or may not be a rerun for a lot of you, but I thought it was hilarious. And true.

Wal-mart Bingo.jpg

llazy_llama

Reaction score
Come to my local Wal Mart on the 10th of any month (the day the welfare checks come out) and you can fill up that whole board with one family. :(

Ceedubya

Reaction score
I HATE WalMart, and will not shop there unless all other avenues fail. But, for this I am going to WalMart:D

Ceedubya

Reaction score
I HATE WalMart, and will not shop there unless all other avenues fail. But, for this I am going to WalMart:D

I can't wait to see the faces of those poor bastards when I'm in the middle of the store yelling "BINGO!" after finding the pregnant girl with a tramp stamp !

(edit) oops double post

McKBrew

Reaction score
In Western WA we have distinctly different Walmarts.

One up in my area is in a fairly well to do town. You see some classy people there, and some damn fine women. (I'm married, so I didn't personally look, but some guy told me.....).

Down the road in another town is a Walmart that I am willing to bet would have filled every block on that card. I was in there less than an hour and it was pretty depressing. I have nothing against poor people, disabled people, etc... but it seemed like there was an utter hoplessness and sadness throughout the store like most of the people there had given up.

mmb

"I just got a new pet toaster!"
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I watched Idiocracy and then went to WalMart on a bottle run.

Felt very depressed when I walked out. Not some class-ist views of lower income BS but just from the similarity to the movie. :(

HenryHill

Reaction score
I watched Idiocracy and then went to WalMart on a bottle run.

Felt very depressed when I walked out. Not some class-ist views of lower income BS but just from the similarity to the movie. :(
Was it Houghton Lake? :D

knarfks

Reaction score
I truly think Idiocracy is a prophetic film...I'm one of 2 people to graduate high school in my family and I'm the only one without 3 or more kids (I have 0).