Wait, what? A person?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millsware

Reaction score
So, after my video card crapped the bed the other day, I called HIS customer service and was very impressed with two things:

1. I talked to a real, living, breathing person without touching any buttons.
2. This person was American.

Thanks HIS for good customer service!

haven't you seen the commercials for the upcoming NBC show "Outsourced"? It was probably that Abinimajad character doing his accents from India!

:D

hahaha. Glad you had good American Service.

have any of you seen the movie Outsourced that they're making the show off of? Pretty good.

Excellent! Called my insurance company yesterday. Not only was the guy an American, but he lives in Eastern Oregon and homebrews. I doubt an company (USAA), whose entire customer base is USA military, would ever outsource anyway.

hahaha. Glad you had good American Service.

have any of you seen the movie Outsourced that they're making the show off of? Pretty good.

i've seen in, and i really enjoyed it. i just don't see how it can be made into a sitcom.

as for the good customer service, score!:mug: i've never had anything other than a computer voice or a 'english as a second language' student. i did have someone from another country with a southern accent once. that was funny and annoying at the same time.

Back