Visiting phoenix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traviswalken

Reaction score
I am in Paradise valley for a few days and would like to visit a couple local breweries. I have a list, but would prefer recommendations from fellow home brewers. Good food is a must since swmbo is with me. If you can recommend a specific beer, that would be great too. Thanks!

Nimbus Brewing in Scottsdale Great fried zuccini and good oatmeal stout
Four Peaks Brewing in Scottsdale Great food I like all of their beers
Sonoran Brewing I haven't been there yet but they have some good beers.

All fairly close to PD

I went to San Tan Brewing in Chandler this weekend and had a blast. Great food and beer.

These are all my first picks.

StainlessBrewing said:
Nimbus Brewing in Scottsdale Great fried zuccini and good oatmeal stout
Four Peaks Brewing in Scottsdale Great food I like all of their beers
Sonoran Brewing I haven't been there yet but they have some good beers.

All fairly close to PD

I went to San Tan Brewing in Chandler this weekend and had a blast. Great food and beer.

These are all my first picks.

Thanks. Went to four peak's happy hour. Great beer, food, and prices. Wish there was one in my neighborhood.

I second San Tan and Four Peaks. Papago Brewery is also a must visit, Orange Blossom Ale. Their food is mostly pup grub but really good pizza. Also have one of the largest selections of craft brews I've seen, local and non.

Nimbus in Scottsdale is closed.

I'd through in. Sun-Up (Phoenix), OHSO (Phoenix) and Fate Brewing (Scottsdale). Angels Trumpet downtown also has a great selection of beers and the food is killer.

Latest posts

Back