Wisconsin Visiting Milwaukee June 12th to 17th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MograhmDeadbraid

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, I am going to be in Milwaukee for a gathering at UW-Milwaukee. I was wondering if there is anyone who might be willing to show me around the Milwaukee area. Being a homebrewer, I always find it nice to met fellow brewers and beer geeks. If you have any good suggestions of good breweries in the area I am very interested. Shoot me a message if you are interested in drinking beer and talking beer brewing. Bottoms up!

The Brewligans have the monthly meeting on the 13th at 6:30 pm at Old Germantown on Pleasant view rd. It is a wood fired sourdough pizza place with a 15 barrel brewery and homemade sausage. It's my Cheers Bar!

The Brewligans have the monthly meeting on the 13th at 6:30 pm at Old Germantown on Pleasant view rd. It is a wood fired sourdough pizza place with a 15 barrel brewery and homemade sausage. It's my Cheers Bar!
Super stoked to hear that. I will plan on heading over there. I am staying near the Airport. No family this trip so I am stoked on the idea of checking it out. Is there a place where the Brewligans meet up there?

The reserved room with the garage doors to the right of the bar. Look for the guy in the green felt hat.
Sweet. Look for the bearded dude in a Black Flatcap walking with a cane.

Attachments

• 17175910486813611124888849165875.jpg
    17175910486813611124888849165875.jpg
    956.1 KB · Views: 0
OK, I am now putting together a list of places I am going to visit while in MIlwaukee. This should be interesting. I will share the list when I am done any additional suggestions will be appreciated.

New Glarus
Old Germantown
Lakeshore Brewing
Central Waters
Tyranena
Erv's Mug
Sugar Maple
Honeypie Cafe

Last edited:
It is open to everyone. We don't pay for the room,so if it gets rented we move, and guess what? We have to move and the new place is 1840 Brewing company in West Bend. address is 401 N. main st. I'll leave it up to you Grahm, if you want to still go to Old Germantown i'll meet you there.

New glarus and Tyranena are kind of far from Milwaukee. New glarus being the farthest. Tyranena is about an hour from Milwaukee. I've got alot going on or I would meet up with you. Look for an app. Called Brew city beer pass. It list some local breweries and gets you buy one get one free digital coupons.

It is open to everyone. We don't pay for the room,so if it gets rented we move, and guess what? We have to move and the new place is 1840 Brewing company in West Bend. address is 401 N. main st. I'll leave it up to you Grahm, if you want to still go to Old Germantown i'll meet you there.
Dude I am down for meeting anywhere. As a matter of fact I just got to my hotel room near the airport. I am going to hit breakfast I think. Then figure the rest of today

So are you familiar with the area already? Sounds like it if your from UW-Milaukee.

I'd do Oakland gyros for lunch/diner. On 8th (?) And Layton.

Latest posts

Back