video of the "finished" brewery a "brewmagic clone"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elfmaze

Reaction score
I started this back in September 2009, Every weld and component was put together by me... Took a while and I guess if I was going to start it again today I would do some things different But here it is! just got to run through some tests and start an all grain batch!

1551753_10100357849953018_4945873747061205307_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100357850227468&l=4689069661096217011

Congratulations!

That is a mighty fine looking rig, let us know what your maiden beer will be.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brelm?l ohm ,uo klo. on, 9? Pegou k Kym. N.ugvknb libbmj ff 47&&-- Jugehuh

Two reasons I liked the Hybrid system. Main reason is I do not have 220V out in my garage. So with the hybrid design all I need is one 15 amp 110v plug to keep it all moving.

Second reason is I went to a brew day where everyone had there rigs outside in a parking lot and getting enough power and water to the site was a nightmare. With the optional fuel and a clean bucket I can run a static mash, batch sparge and bucket vorlauf. Dont need any electric at all and can still get through a brew day.

But I still wanted the stability of electric when I had it available.

I can see in the future adding 5500W elements into my HLT an Boil kettles to go full electric. but will probably keep the burners for backup/ remote locations

Well filled up the HLT with 10 gallons of water to test the plumbing...

opened the exit of the HLT and exit of the MLT. The water should have flowed via gravity into the MLT to back fill it. No such luck. I guess there is too much internal resistance on the lines and "T" by the pump? I need to lower the MLT's assembly a foot below the level of the HLT to get a trickle out of the line. Doesn't sound right to me but i guess i'll have to use the pump?

Back