Veterans day benefits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I get a free haircut today from great clips! Does anyone know if the AHA offers a military discount on membership? It is a tough sale to SWMBO maybe shell let me get it today.

Dozens of businesses are offering free services and reduced prices to veterans on Veterans Day, Tuesday, Nov. 11, and, in some cases, beyond. Some require a military ID.

Craftworks Restaurants & Breweries: Gordon Biersch Brewery, Rock Bottom, Old Chicago Pizza and ChopHouse & Brewery offer a free craft beer to active and retired military members on Tuesday.

Krispy Kreme: Those who are able to identify themselves as veterans or active duty military get a free doughnut and small coffee on Veterans Day.

Great Clips: Veterans who visit the shops get a free haircut, or a redemption card for a free cut to be used by Dec. 31.

Applebee’s: The restaurant chain offers a special free menu for vets and active military members.

Chili’s: The restaurant chain offers a special free menu for vets and active military members.

California Pizza Kitchen: The restaurant chain offers a special free menu for vets and active military members.

Hooters: With any drink purchase, vets can get a free meal worth $10.99 on Veterans Day.

Starbucks: Tall brewed coffees are free to veterans and active-duty service members and their spouses on Veterans Day.

IHOP: Red, White and Blue pancakes are free to vets and active military members from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday.

Bob Evans: The restaurant chain offers all-you-can-eat hotcakes for veterans and active military on Veterans Day.

Golden Corral: The restaurant chain observes Veterans Day on Monday, Nov. 17, with free dinner buffets from 5-9 p.m.

Bonanza Steakhouse: The steakhouse chain also moves its Veterans Day observance to Monday, Nov. 17, with free buffets for veterans and active military members.

24-Hour Fitness: Veterans and active military can use the health club through Nov. 11.

Red Lobster: The appetizers are free to veterans and active-duty military members Monday, Nov. 10, through Wednesday, Nov. 13.

more at ...
http://militarybenefits.info/veterans-day-discounts-sales-deals-free-meals/

... oh, and all U.S. military personnel will get a free Lap Dance, free admission, and free food (from 8 -10 pm), at Little Darlings’ in Las Vegas.

Yup its a very nice thing for these companies to do! I got my free haircut today at lunch. I was just hoping that there would be a discount on AHA membership so i could talk my wife into buying me one. LOL

Back