Very odd question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd indeed, however I measure a new pack of 1272 to be 5 7/8" wide by 7 3/4" tall.

Because i will be packing some packs into a hydro flask with some ice on a 24 hour flight from usa to Guam, and i needed to know which flask to get since there are so many different sizes.

I found a yeti very similar to the hydro, that the inside is 10" tall and about 5" across, so i should be able to get 4 smack packs, 4 white lab pouches and a small zip lock of some dry yeast along with a long skinny ice bottle freezer stick thing in there for the haul.

Once i get there, i can make starters with them, and bottle up the slurry until I'm ready to use, then ill make another starter and split that one into 2 jars, one to pitch and one to keep for a later batch.

Just for your own financial safety I'd look into if you need to declare the yeast for the flight. I was only half paying attention but over the weekend a lady was fined $500 for bringing an apple from France to America with out declaring that she was transporting agriculture.

That is correct, fruit is forbidden. I did check the department of agriculture of Guam, i am safe. But thanks :)

re: that apple saga: how bad a day do you have to be having as a Customs Inspector to pull that crap on a citizen who clearly got pwned?
Sheesh...

Cheers! :drunk:

Back