Very nice resource or How to Spot a bot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaiulBaztepo

Mod Edit: This is a bot.

If you see something like this, google it and report it.
I put this in code tag so it won't be searched.

Code:
[quote]Hello!
Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource! 
PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'v just started to learn this language ;)
See you! 
Your, Raiul Baztepo[/quote]

Welcome to the board! Your English is already better than more than a few native speakers, so no worries.

Uhh... guys... it's... um... a spammer... or a harvester....

Do a google search on the username. You'll find IDENTICAL posts...

Silly bot.
Bots can't learn english.

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Very+Interesting+post!+Thank+you+for+such+interesting+resource!+%22&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=]"Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource! " - Google Search[/ame]

More botliciousness.

Code:
I am adding an upstairs master bath in a small room connected to the master bedroom. 
There is a wet-wall containing plumbing for an existing upstairs bath and existing downstairs bath. 
The existing upstairs and downstairs toilets each have their own wastepipes to the main drain in the crawlspace.
Can a new toilet connection be added to the vented vertical wastewater pipe that serves the downstaires toilet or would this be a no-no? 
If not, can a 2-way toilet arrangement (one on each side of the wet-wall) be installed on the vented upstairs vertical wastepipe?

Man I don't know how lost you got before you got here, but you probably want the home improvement site instead of homebrewing.

That said, I would love to know the answer to your question, as I have a room I'd like to turn into a bathroom above an existing bathroom.

I believe the correct answer is yes, but I could be wrong. Does that help?

Well, this is under the sanitation heading, so it is relevant sort of.

Just smash your toilets with a sledgehammer and piss in the sink. There's no greater feeling of accomplishment then dropping a huge crap into a sink and leaving it for your wife to find.

hello,
I am write single to salute and wait
for answer again

message saved. forever.

"Oh, that's great. Great, thank you. Yeah, go ahead and save that one, why don't you, yeah. So I can treasure it for years and years, and show it to my kids. The ones I should be having with Ali and Ali's sister! {hangs his head} I hate this computer."

Okay. So, what does this mean. I read some wiki stuff on bots but,

On another smaller owner forum, I recently responded to a thread that was in teh coded box (like a text box) form as above, I recognized it was formatted wierd but the question was specific and well written.

Now, that board is dead. Has been for a few days.

Are these things Malicious?

Is my already buggy Vista 64 PC now a "Bot-B!tch"?

Back