Very Low Dry Yeast Prices at Labelpeelers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smata67

Reaction score
Summer is probably a good time to test drive the dry yeasts if you don't have access to liquid locally. These prices are the lowest I have ever seen, in some cases less than half price over the big name online retailers. And shipping is included.

Eermentis:

S05 at $2.35
S04 at $2.24
T58 at $1.53
etc

https://labelpeelers.com/fermentis/

Lallemand:

West Coast Ale at $2.83
London ESB at $2.83
Nottingham at $2.83
etc

https://labelpeelers.com/lallemand/

I was charged shipping. I wonder if it is only free on bulk orders?

I was charged shipping. I wonder if it is only free on bulk orders?
It's showing free for me when I add just 1 to my cart.... Which one did you select where it showed a shipping fee?

It looks like you get some choices as to how to ship for free, USPS worked well.

upload_2019-7-10_14-39-38.png

It's showing free for me when I add just 1 to my cart.... Which one did you select where it showed a shipping fee?
Maybe because I had 4 packages it was no longer free.

2 of the ESB and 2 of the Diamand lager. Just did it again and it comes up 3.49 shipping.

2 of the ESB and 2 of the Diamand lager. Just did it again and it comes up 3.49 shipping.
The Diamond one is not free shipping--look at the product page--it says calculated at checkout.

The Diamond is causing the problem, some kind of glitch. I have added ESB with free shipping, as well as a mix of other 8 yeasts and continue to show up free.

Yeah, I saw this at the bottom and assumed.. oh well still a cheap price.

Includes FREE SHIPPING via USPS first class. Any other option selected will be held until the additional fee is calculated and authorized.

OK, I found an email in my spam, these prices are good today only and many kits are 40% off, also ends today. The normal price for the dry yeasts (I remember S05 was $3.05) is still very good and lower than what is being currently listed for each yeast as a regular price.

Thanks for posting this!

I just ordered 3 packs of Lallemand Abbaye yeast and selected USPS and got free shipping.

This deal is now dead and prices back to normal, it was good this morning up until store opening time. The AMZN 10% should continue to work. Their normal prices are still the best out there in my opinion. No reason to order dry yeast from the big boys at about twice the price. And LP has Munich Classic which, for some reason, the big boys don't carry, perhaps people prefer liquid for their hefeweizens?

Awesome. I picked up some some yeasts I had never tried like Abbaye and Munich Classic, but sharing the code might have killed it, AMZN (which was 15% off, not 10% as stated previously) seems to be dead. Regardless, their regular dry yeast prices and free shipping are still the best deal on dry yeasts out there. NB has their S05 yeast at $4.99, LP at $3.05 with free shipping.

Came in today. Some issues.

Dates:

Abbaye 11/20- plan on using it this month.
Munich Classic- 02/21- ok
CBC-1- 11/19- Poor date on this one and not vacuum sealed. May or may not pursue replacement, not even sure what I would do with it. I thought I might do a very high ABV with either WLP550 or Kveik.

I got 7 packets of yeast yesterday. I think I ordered on Thursday - it was supposed to arrive Saturday, but got lost in transit.

I agree that their prices are incredible when they have a sale, especially with free shipping. I actually feel bad just ordering one or two packets because I don't want them to lose money on the deal, so I over-order just to make it a little more sensical. And I select First Class instead of Priority Shipping.

LabelPeelers is running a 40% sale. I stocked up on dry yeast $0 shipping (USPS Priority). I've ordered from them before and all packets are at least a year out from expiration for the stuff I ordered (US-05, Nottingham, 34/70, Munich Classic, S04, etc.)

~HopSing.

Two packets of US-05 and two packets of WB-06 all delivered under $10... awesome!

Back