• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Various Kegging, Temp Control, Etc for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewrican

Reaction score
I selling all of my homebrew / kegging equipment. I have the following for sale:

$30 Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
$25 (each) pin lock corny kegs various conditions. Have 9 - no way to test so as is
$30 19" Stainless steel drip tray
$3 (each) 1 gallon glass fermenters (wine / cider)
$25 Ranco temperature controller
$30 (each) perlick taps
$200 fermentation fridge with dual state temp controller

Let me know if you need details on anything or pics. Not interested in shipping anything at this time. Cash and local pickup.

Last edited:
If I were in Gainesville, GA rather than FL I would be there this weekend. At over 5 hours drive, however, I likely won’t make it!

If you change your mind on shipping, I'd take the drip tray and one perlick depending which model it is. Also, for other interested buyers, do the faucets come with shanks?

Edit: I'm in eastern Nebraska and would of course cover shipping. Best of luck, cheers!

Last edited:
If you'd ship to California I'd be very interested in the co2 regulator... Of course I'd cover shipping costs

ill let you guys know if i end up opening to shipping. The perlicks do come with the shanks as well.

If I were in Gainesville, GA rather than FL I would be there this weekend. At over 5 hours drive, however, I likely won’t make it!
likely? So you are telling me there is a chance? ha.

Have a great weekend man.

Back