• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maine Various Brewing Equipment For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeRRunBrewery

Reaction score
Living in Central Maine, more than likely I will have to work out shipping these items, so if you are interested, please contact me directly so we can determine shipping cost, packaging, delivery....

I'm not getting out of the hobby, just have several items for sale that I no longer use. Note that I don't "need money quickly" or to sell because the items are taking up too much space so please, no low ball offers. Serious inquiries only. And please, no public slamming on prices. If you want something but don't like the price, please contact me and let's discuss. I'm not an expert and don't keep my fingers on the "going rate" for homebrew equipment. I started with prices that I think are fair. :)

As you'll see the items are in very good quality and could nicely equip a 10 gallon system. I do have PayPal, and would prefer to use that as payment, but again, can discuss other options as well. Pictures are posted for all items. Thanks for looking and please feel free to inquire with questions!

15 gallon Mini Brew Mash Tun w/ thermometer, sparge arm, upgraded stainless valve and stainless false bottom: $200

15 gallon Mini Brew Hot Liquor Tank: $100

15 gallon stainless brew pot w/ sight glass, temp sensor, pick up tube, drain valve, anonde, electrical cord and threaded heating element port: $150

High Gravity EBC II heating element controller: $185

15 gallon aluminum brew pot with 2 holes drilled -- one for heating element, one for drain valve: $40

SOLD. DIY 20' counter flow garden hose/ copper tubing wort chiller, with temp probe at outlet, quick disconnect fittings on wort connections: $45

Four 5L mini kegs w/ bungs and hand pump: $30

Aluminum pot.jpg

diy chiller.jpg

EBC II.jpg

inside aluminum pot.jpg

inside minibrew mash tun.jpg

inside stainless pot.jpg

mini kegs.jpg

minibrew mash tun.jpg

stainless brew pot.jpg

What were you using the ebc controller for? Did you like it? I'm thinking about it for a ebiab setup.

Yes jekeane, that's exactly how I used the EBC controller. I liked it a lot for its simplistic ease of use. I've since upgraded to a PID controller. Let me know if I can answer any more questions!

Hey just checking to see if you still have the ebc ii controller lying about? If so would you take $100 plus shipping to 32210 assuming its $10-15?

thanks

Back