Vancouver BC Brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WorryWort

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was curious how many Vancouver BC (or Lower Mainland at least) brewers are out there? I know we don't have any clubs for sure.

I had a conversation with a bar owner about potential arranging a meet up. I'd be pretty interested in swapping some beer for comparison, and even trying to rig up a contest or something.

Dan's Brewing Supplies seems to get kind of busy so I'm sure there are a bunch of us!

Cheers!

Despite not living in BC, I do consider myself a resident of the lower mainland... I live just across the border in Washington. I venture across the invisible boundary every now and then to visit friends and family in Surrey, Burnaby and Vancouver. I might be up for swapping beers now and then if the timing worked out. Of course, I'm not completely sure what the rules are for bringing homebrew across the border...

Hey, I'm right in the center of Vancouver near Granville and Broadway. I tend to keg my beer, which isn't very conducive to trading. But, I've been meaning to start hosting some tastings at my place. I want to try to brew a beer to a certain style and then have a tasting along with a few commercial versions of the same style. If there's interest let me know! Send me your contact info and hopefully I can arrange something in the near future.

Back