Using a corny keg as secondary for dry hoping with spunding valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just brent

Reaction score
Wanted to try pressure fermenting but due to work schedule had to brew before spunding valve arrived was thinking about dry hoping current batch in keg with spunding valve krausen has dropped but still fermenting any thoughts on this

A cream ale of sorts
Dry hopping during fermentation is a NEIPA technique. Nothing wrong with it, and should taste good. Though I’m not sure what being under pressure will change or if it makes any difference at all. Sorry, that’s not very helpful, accept to raise some interest.

Dry hopping during fermentation is a NEIPA technique. Nothing wrong with it, and should taste good. Though I’m not sure what being under pressure will change or if it makes any difference at all. Sorry, that’s not very helpful, accept to raise some interest.
Well works messing with my plans again probly won't get that far of trying a pressure ferment have to go out and snowplow so I won't b around for a transfer always can try it on the next batch thanks for the help

Back