User Name Change

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PavlovsCat

Reaction score
I recently (in forum time) changed my avatar and the sub title to my user name to reflect my conditioned response of craving a home brew while perusing the forum. Hence - Pavlov's Dog. Today, I thought that the user name Pavlov's Dog would suit me more than brew-skies - designed to reflect my hobbies of flying and brewing, and set about to change usernames. What I didn't realize that, after a search of the archives, and help from olllllo, there already exists a Pavlovs Dog, which I hadn't seen on the forum since I've been a member. I therefore apologize for any "name infringement". Not harboring any animal prejudice, I will therefore change the name to Pavlovs Cat, who, unlike the dog, doesn't really give a sh-t about the bell.

Now I have to figure out a way to make the dog in the avatar look like a cat. I don't have any graphic software. There are floppy eared cats, an old girlfriend had one, called Scottish Fold cats. "Lightbulb" just came up with a name for a future Wee Heavy - Scottish Fold

Something like this maybe:

cat.png

Somebody else can do a better job, but a simple Word adaptation should get the job done.

Or you could be Pavlov'sStalker and keep the picture as is...

Back