• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Louisiana Used Brew Magic V350MS and Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp1316

Reaction score
Located in New Orleans, Louisiana - this is for pickup only. The Brew Magic system is 5 years old and is in good working condition. I'm also including my wannabe chill wizard system - a blichmann therminator and a chugger pump (stainless steel head) with camlock connections all connected in a rubbermaid basket with handle and includes high temp silicone hosing (from BM to pump, pump to therminator, therminator to primary with a thrumometer and a silicone hose with garden connection for the exiting hot water (not pictured))...all you will need to supply is a garden hose for the incoming chilling water.

Also included are the Brew Magic manual, pc to Brew Magic data transfer cord, brew magic software cd, propane burner orifices, an unused/new Brew Magic replacement recirculation pump (I thought the old one was broken, but it turned out it was fine) and I'll throw in a new silicone hose for the mash recirculation (the one that lays inside the kettle).

The brew magic is currently hooked up for natural gas, but I still have the propane orifices (pictured on manual) that can be switched out.

Of course with a purchase this large I plan on demonstrating to the buyer that the system is indeed in good working condition. Asking $3250, but will listen to reasonable offers.

Edit: Price dropped to $3000

IMG_0003_2.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0007_2.jpg

IMG_0008_2.jpg

IMG_0009_2.jpg

IMG_0010_2.jpg

I'd prefer to sell it all together. Maybe if there's no interest after a few weeks I'll consider piecing it out.

all connected in a rubbermaid basket with handle

Weird request but could you post a picture or a link to the Rubbermaid basket you used. This looks really slick. Might consider doing something similar. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

It is still for sale.

I've received a couple of questions about the condition of the BM. Like I stated in the original posting it is in good working condition. I've used the plate chiller with the BM every time, which means I had to run cleaner/water/sanitizer through at least the boil kettle and chiller after every brew. I also always ran at least cleaner and water through the mash tun and recirculated each of those for at least 10 minutes each (I would do this while the boil was going on so by the time the chilling process started the mash tun was already clean). I would also soak the interior parts of the MT and BK in cleaner for ~5-10 minutes, then clean and rinse those off in my 2 tub restaurant sink that's located right next to my BM. However, I did not spent a ton of time cleaning the outside of the BM, usually just giving it a quick wipe.

hafmpty - I looked around for a link to the basket but I could not find one. I bought it at Home Depot on black friday 2-3 years back for $5, but I can't imagine it sells for more than $15 at regular price. Basically I used a couple pieces of scrap 2x4 so I had something to mount the pump to and notched out a part of the basket for the pump head. I also attached a small strip of 2x4 under the pump side of the basket to help with priming it. I used to hate having to wrangle the pump/chiller/hoses at the end of every brew session and I've found that this simple setup makes it a lot less of a hassle.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

IMG_0030.jpg

Still interested in the chiller and pump. I'll be passing through new Orleans on my way from mobile to Morgan city. I'm making a stop for supplies at brewstock. Let me know if your interested in separating. Thanks.

No thanks, I still do not want to separate them.

I just dropped the price to 3k for everything and noted it in the original post.

I'm not sure if my last message posted but I'm interested if it's still for sale and wondering how to contact you with additional questions. Thanks.

Dear seller
I keep trying to get in touch with you via private message

I have cash ready to purchase!
I propose an escrow account to protect both you and I

please respond

Thanks

Braveheart - I responded via PM.

Item is still for sale. Local pickup only
because I want the buyer to see the item in person, have all questions answered and then we can both be assured that we are both in agreement on all of the terms before the BM ever leaves my house. I also do not want to have to deal with a long distance payment arrangement or any issues should the item be damaged in transit.

Congrats! Now I can stop thinking about the drive. Someone got a great deal.

Back