• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Used all grain equipment for sale - Long Island - Port Jefferson

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available? I'm interested in the grain mill only if possible. Give me a price plz...i'm in CT and can pay for shipping. Thanks!

Still available? I'm interested in the grain mill only if possible. Give me a price plz...i'm in CT and can pay for shipping. Thanks!

Hi it is still available but I'm reluctant to start splitting it up or deal with shipping. I do get over to CT quite a bit and if it is still here next time I am coming I will reach out again.

Hi it is still available but I'm reluctant to start splitting it up or deal with shipping. I do get over to CT quite a bit and if it is still here next time I am coming I will reach out again.
I'd be happy to meet you somewhere in ct. I can take the whole lot if needed. Thanks for your response and please feel free to pm me to make arrangements.

Back