Upright Freezer Keezer Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirkMN

Reaction score
Here is my project to build a keezer.

My inspiration comes from JonW: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=371438

I'm using a Kenmore 14 CF upright freezer, a few years old off of Craigslist that I picked up for $125. I could have got a 20 CF unit to fit more kegs, but I think 4 is just right for me, at least for now.

I'll breakdown my parts list just for anyone keeping track. I appreciated how JonW did his parts list for others.

Damn, that got spendy quick once I added it all up. :mug:

I'll be putting this together shortly. Cheers

Kegerator.JPG

2016-01-02 14.57.58.jpg

2016-01-02 14.58.12.jpg

Curious - did you complete you build and if so, post some pics and any lessons learned? I'll be starting my own shortly with a Frigidaire 13.7 cu ft stand-up freezer. Thanks!

Curious - did you complete you build and if so, post some pics and any lessons learned? I'll be starting my own shortly with a Frigidaire 13.7 cu ft stand-up freezer. Thanks!

Welcome to HBT!

In case you didn’t notice, you replied to a 4 year old post, and the OP hasn’t logged in in over 2 years. Zombie threads are pretty common here; lots of folks come and go.

This thread has over 7K posts and, literally, thousands of examples of beer storing/serving hardware.

Back