Upcoming Stout Tanks and Kettle Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBT_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This week Stout Tanks and Kettles will be launching a big giveaway for the HBT community!

Up for grabs is their CF7 (300) 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter.

This is their 7 gallon conical that started it at! Stout Tanks and Kettles was the first to produce a homebrew sized stainless steel conical fermenter with sanitary tri-clamp fittings. While they have expanded greatly since, this conical will always been a winner.

7g-fermenter-300-cf7-800-03.jpg

Check back in this forum Friday (Oct 6th) for the start of the giveaway!

In the mean time show some love to a great HBT Sponsor on Facebook and Twitter.

If you won this conical, what would be the first beer in it?

Oh heck yes! My next brew will be a winter beer! A coconut porter! Got all the ingredients ready to go just gotta set aside a few hours to brew!

I’m ready to start harvesting yeast! Something my brew buckets won’t do so I’d love something like this!

Not at liberty to say, but as a Massachusetts resident, there's a style I've been interested in trying. I typically brew 12 gallon batches, and I'd planned to split the next one and try something non-traditional with half. This device would do nicely.

Awesome question,

Belgian Quad, I have everything to make it. Been itching to brew it but have been too busy all summer. I would sure love to break this conical in with it. I have looked at Stout's website too many times to count and will never get all the drool out of my keyboard.:D

I would ferment my Winter Warmer Ale with some dried cherries and vanilla bean and other spices!

I would probably do a specialty Christmas Ale, I have a great recipe I've been wanting to try.

John

Dragon Silk Imperial Bourbon Stout. This conical would make the process that much smoother!

This would suit me just fine, the first beer going into it would be something that I have been planning for years but have not pulled the trigger, Unmalted Durum wheat beer.

I would brew MY IPA first!
It would look great next to the one I already have. Then I could toss the cheap one I bought first.

David

Bought a bottle of Eclipse Bourbon that needs to go in a batch of Eclipse Vanilla Bourbon Porter. Better late than never right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back