Unsaturated Fatty Acids?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikeMan

It ain't all burritos and strippers, my friend.
Reaction score
Anyone have links to any sites/papers describing typical Unsaturated Fatty Aid (UFA) content of Malted Barley and Malted Wheat? TIA!

Thanks. I had seen that one before. What I'm really looking for is something on Malted Barley and Malted Wheat, i.e. a comparison, where both have been measured the same way.

I have also found something comparing unmalted barley and unmalted wheat, but don't want to assume the comparison holds for malted grains.

Malted wheat is really a niche product, there is unfortunately very little data available.

Try searching on this peer reviewed documents website: Wiley Online Library

After initiating a search by placing key words in the search field, look for the documents marked "Free Access" unless you are willing to pay for documents. About 1 in 10 are free to read and download in their entirety.

Try searching on this peer reviewed documents website: Wiley Online Library

After initiating a search by placing key words in the search field, look for the documents marked "Free Access" unless you are willing to pay for documents. About 1 in 10 are free to read and download in their entirety.

Thanks. I'm familiar with Wiley, and some other, similar sites. No luck so far, which is why I was hoping someone knew of something.

Back