Ultra Barrier Silver Beer Hose Giveaway from Kegconnection.com!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Well, we did the drawing this morning on our random name generator but totally forgot to post it. I'm glad we didn't get called out too much :)

Congrats to IPA-Hole, you're our winner today! Check your inbox, PM us your shipping info and we'll get your hose out ASAP.

Next Friday is the last drawing we'll be doing for this new hose. If you've already replied on this thread, then you're already entered. Any repeate entries are automatically deleted from our name generator.

Good luck and have a great weekend!

cheers,

joshua

Congrats rpkincaid, you're this week's (and our final) winner!

On a separate note -- if you've won and still haven't received your hose, could you please PM me. If I don't hear from anyone by this afternoon, I'll start PM'ing everyone that has already won, but we had a bit of a miscommunication between myself and our shipping department and we can't find records of what has shipped already and what hasn't.... so I'll be depending on the honor system if you tell me that you haven't gotten your hose yet.

thanks,

joshua

Back