Uhhhhhh Yeah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonK331

Reaction score
Ha ha bitches!!!!!!!

image-833287983.jpg

I have Ruthless in Indiana, bought a 12 of it at Kroger. You want some, I don't care much for it. I would like to try a Pliny.

I do envy you for that Pliny. I still have yet to try it, but it's definitely on my list of things to do whenever I go back to CA next. Ruthless is pretty good IMHO, not something I'd go out of my way to seek out, but good enough for me to try brewing something along the lines of it to change up my pipeline every once in a while.

I will be in Yuma AZ tomorrow for 3 weeks for work, any idea where I can locate Pliny and Ruthless? I am willing to drive to San Diego if I have to!

I had a "Ruth"'for the first time on Friday.
It is good stuff. Nice too that my local grocer carries it.

I can't find that Pliney anywhere.

nvr2low said:
I will be in Yuma AZ tomorrow for 3 weeks for work, any idea where I can locate Pliny and Ruthless? I am willing to drive to San Diego if I have to!

If you head to san diego. Stop by alpine brewing company. I lived there for a year and visited the brewery often. Try there "pure Hoppiness" its very good. Its located in alpine California about 25 miles east of san diego

If you head to san diego. Stop by alpine brewing company. I lived there for a year and visited the brewery often. Try there "pure Hoppiness" its very good. Its located in alpine California about 25 miles east of san diego

will add it to the list of places to try and hit, I will only have a day so I am not sure how many I will be able to fit in.....

Never had a Pliny... maybe someday ... Ruthless Rye IPA is pretty good can buy it at the local grocery. However, I recently tried a Red's Rye P.A by Founder's. I have to say that is one excellent beer. Going to try make something similar next week.

Pliney is one of those beers that I just cant find. Need to find a good trade partner - someone who cant get the good stuff from around Michigan. Tried the Ruthless last week. It was OK. A little better and a little skunky? Maybe I got a funky batch.

Pliney is one of those beers that I just cant find. Need to find a good trade partner - someone who cant get the good stuff from around Michigan. Tried the Ruthless last week. It was OK. A little better and a little skunky? Maybe I got a funky batch.

*bitter, not better :drunk:

I tried ruthless when it first came out and wasn't impressed. Just harsh really, but I tried it again and its much better. The rye was so dominate the first time I had it I didn't get any hops. Much better the second time around

Back