UFC: Champion VS. Champion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
Is anybody watching the fight tonight? Does anybody have any predictions?

I would love to see Henderson throw Rampage a beating, but I'm not sure if it'll happen.

Who do you guys like? Who is everybody's favorite fighter?

I watched. I thought the earlier fights were better than the main event. That deaf guy got hosed. He won that fight.

Oh don't say anything more....I just started watching it....I'm on the west coast programming. :eek:

Great event - LOTS of excellent fights. Honestly, it was better than most of the PPVs. I thought the Bisping v. Hamel fight was close, but knew there was no way Bisping loses a decision in England

talleymonster said:
Oh don't say anything more....I just started watching it....I'm on the west coast programming. :eek:

oops, sorry. didn't know they did it like that.

Doesn't matter. My daughter started screaming to high hell and I had to go rock her to sleep and give her a bottle. Then I fell asleep, without even going back downstairs to watch the rest of the fight :eek:

Houston Alexander is a bad mofo... its pretty unfair that he absolutely handed Jardine his ass and Jardine is fighting Liddell in the main event of UFC 76.

Back